No Collateral Required
Tamil Nadu is the center of many industries and for the farmers who are burning their midnight oil to attain financial freedom. At times when life shows you a financially harder time it is good to opt for the Personal Loan. Personal Loan is the perfect solution for people who are facing a financial crunch. A personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan offered by multiple banks and NBFCs to people facing financial difficulties in their life. It can be used for multiple purposes like weddings, holidays, medical emergencies, and many more personal reasons.
The interest rate for a personal loan varies as per the eligibility criteria of a person. A person who is willing to opt for a Personal Loan in Tamil Nadu should have a CIBIL Score of more than 700. Personal Loan borrowers should have stable income proof and must have KYC Documents.
The eligibility criteria for Personal Loans for people living in Tamil Nadu are mentioned below.
Income Proof: The person should have a minimum salary of more than Rs. 20000 if he or she wants to take the Personal Loan.
CIBIL Score: A person should have a CIBIL score of more than 700 if you want to take a personal loan.
Age: 21 years - 68 years
Employment Status: Borrower must be employed for at least 2-5 years or you must have been running a business for 2-5 years.
Tenure: The time period of the loan is between 5-7 years.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Application in Tamil Nadu
1. Identity proof
2. Address proof
3. Bank statement of previous 3 months
4. Passbook of previous 6 months
5. Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificates with the latest Form 16
Apply for a Personal Loan in Tamil Nadu with the following steps.
1. Visit My Mudra website at www.mymudra.com.
2. Apply for a Personal Loan by filling in the required information.
3. Our executive will call you to brief you about the process. Upload the required documents on the portal.
4. Get instant approval for the personal loan. Track your loan application and enjoy quick disbursal of a Personal Loan.
There are many Private Loan Providers in Tamil Nadu. Opt for the bank which is providing Low Interest Personal Loan. Mentioned below is the list of top banks and NBFCs that are providing instant Personal loan in Tamil Nadu
Rate of Interest