No Collateral Required
CA loans can be given to all CA professionals based on their degrees or income. The loan for CA offered on the degree of CAs is known as the degree surrogate while the one offered on the income is known as the income surrogate. My Mudra offers CA loan up to 75 lakhs with a tenure period of 96 months and multiple variants to be chosen by the applicant. The interest rate of Loan for CA starts from 11% P.A.
Get chartered accountant loan up to 20 lakhs instantly at attractive interest rate.
To get a chartered accountant loan, it's important to know what makes you eligible and the documents you need. Here in the following we have mentioned all the required eligibility and documents for CA loan in detail:
1. Nationality: The candidate should have citizenship in India to apply for a CA loan.
2. Age: The age of the applicant should be between 22 years- 72 years for loan for a CA.
3. CIBIL Score: Boast your CIBIL score and increase the chances of approval of a loan for CA. Usually, a CIBIL score higher than 700 is considered to be eligible for applying for CA loan.
Mentioned below are the documents required for Chartered Accountant loan:
1. Voter ID
2. Aadhaar card
3. PAN card
4. Bank Details for the last three months
5. Certificate of Practice
Chartered Accountant Loan from My Mudra can be applied by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Apply for CA Loan online by clicking on the link and filling in the required details.
2. Our agent shall call you and give you a brief about the process of a Professional Loan for CA.
3. Complete the documentation online and track the status of your loan application through the My Mudra portal.
4. Get quick approval and disbursement of your CA Loan.
© Copyright 2023 | All rights reserved | My Mudra Fincorp Ltd