No Collateral Required
Rate Of Interest starting from 14%
In Personal Overdraft Facility, a bank, NBFC, or any other financial institution allows the account holder to withdraw an amount even if it is not available in his or her bank account. A borrower takes interest rate on the amount withdrawn by the borrower.
The Interest rate of Personal Loan Overdraft starts from 12.99%. A tenure for the OverDraft Facility can be extended upto 84 months. My Mudra assuring instant approval of Personal OverDraft within hours to your back account.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Personal Loan Overdraft Facility is mentioned below:
1. Nationality: Indian
2. Age: 23 years- 60 years.
3. Salary: Minimum 40,000
4. Fixed Income Obligation (FOIR): Maximum 50%
5. CIBIL Score: 700 or higher
Documentation required for Overdraft Facility
Mentioned below are the documents required by the borrowers.
1. Pan Card
2. Aadhaar Card
3. Voter ID Card
5. Rent Agreement
6. Registered Lease Deed
7. Electricity Bill
My Mudra is a one-stop solution for OverDraft Facility. Know the process of Personal Loan OverDraft Facility with My Mudra by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Apply for the OverDraft Facility online on the My Mudra portal.
2. Our executive shall call you for the documentation and shall guide you through the process of the loan.
3. Get the documentation done online and track the status of your loan on the My Mudra portal.
4. The approval and disbursement status of your loan can be checked online.
5. Enjoy quick disbursal of the loan from My Mudra.
© Copyright 2023 | All rights reserved | My Mudra Fincorp Pvt Ltd