No Collateral Required
Rate Of Interest starting from 10.25%.
Maharashtra is the hub of many industries and people tend to migrate from other parts of the world to Maharashtra in search of job opportunities or to fulfill their dreams. Sometimes in the search of a job or in the process of fulfilling their dreams people face financial difficulties. At that time choosing for the Personal Loan is the perfect solution. A personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan offered by multiple banks and NBFCs to people facing financial difficulties in their life. It can be used for multiple purposes like weddings, holidays, medical emergencies, and many more personal reasons.
The interest rate for a personal loan varies as per the eligibility criteria of a person. A person who is willing to opt for a Personal Loan in Chhattisgarh should have a CIBIL Score of more than 700. Personal Loan borrowers should have stable income proof and must have KYC Documents.
The eligibility criteria for Personal Loans for people living in Maharashtra are mentioned below.
1. Income Proof: The person should have a minimum salary of more than Rs. 20000 if he or she wants to take the Personal Loan.
2. CIBIL Score: A person should have a CIBIL score of more than 700 if you want to take a personal loan.
3. Age: 21 years - 68 years
4. Employment Status: Borrowers must be employed for at least 2-5 years or you must have been running a business for 2-5 years.
5. Tenure: The time period of the loan is between 5-7 years.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Application in Maharashtra
1. Identity proof
2. Address proof
3. Bank statement for the previous 3 months
4. Passbook of previous 6 months
5. Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificates with the latest Form 16
Apply for a Personal Loan in Maharashtra with the following steps.
1. Visit My Mudra website at www.mymudra.com.
2. Apply for a Personal Loan by filling in the required information.
3. Our executive will call you to brief you about the process. Upload the required documents on the portal.
4. Get instant approval for the personal loan. Track your loan application and enjoy quick disbursal of a Personal Loan.
There are many Private Loan Providers in Maharashtra. Opt for the bank which is providing Low-Interest Personal Loan. Mentioned below is the list of top banks and NBFCs that are providing instant Personal Loans in Maharashtra
Rate of Interest